Community is very important to us at Meridian and we make it a point to patronize local business and to give back where it matters most, close to home.
We love Pelham! Many of us live right here and raise our families here, so the below is meant to help you get to know us by getting to know our Pelham – take a glimpse:
Some of our favorite places/things to do:
- Pelham Country Club – where we eat, socialize and find that we always need more golf lessons
- The NYAC – we pretend to work out here, but really love the people and having drinks on the terrace – oh that view!
- Mad Cafe – the best coffee buzz and lunch on those days when you need a second jolt
- Pelham Picture House – catching a great indy film in an historic setting
- PMHS Games at Glover Field – and hopefully soon, football on a new artificial turf field
- La Fontanella – The perfect parents’ night out
- Nancy the Good Humour Lady – Nostalgia anyone?
- The 6th Street and Shore Park Playgrounds – how many times can a kid go down the slide? Not sure, we’re still counting…
How we contribute:
- Pelham Youth Football – Coach
- Pelham Hockey Association – Board member and Dad
- PTA – All Pelham Schools (PMHS graphics helped choose our color scheme…it’s the same as theirs!)
- The Junior League of Pelham – Major sponsor of yearly fundraiser
- Pelham Picture House – Restoration and awareness
- Pelham Arts Center
- Pelham Education Foundation – Annual Top Level Corporate Sponsor
- Pelham Little League – Coach, Annual Parade Sponsor and Dad (we gave back-packs to the teams this year)
- Pelham Children’s Center – Annual Gala and Fundraiser Support
- Seat of Our Pants Theater (SOOP) – Manor Club Theatre support
- Aaron Rossman/Strike Out Cystic Fibrosis Event – First Annual Grand Slam Sponsor
- Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum – Contributor
- Pelham Library – Fund Raiser and Supporter
- Friends of Pelham Sports – Board Member
Pelham is a great place to live and raise a family or just to visit. Although our insurance expertise knows no borders, we actively never forget where we came from.